Food at The Gun is under the watchful and creative eye of Benjamin Savva, his menus change weekly so below is an idea of what to expect. He has created a lip smacking selection of plates to share, they are as tasty as hell and designed to drink with. His Cornflake fried chicken is a thing that creates intense reactions of happiness and joy.
Sunday Roasts are new here at The Gun and have been getting rave reviews. Roasts are notoriously hard to get right, we would go so far as to say in most pubs they are not that great. So gauntlet thrown, we think we might be onto something. They are limited to keep quality high, so get in there early as we do run out.
Get in contact if you would like to book a table for midweek evening meals, day time Saturday lunch or Sunday Roast at email@example.com
Wednesday to Friday
from 6pm 'til 10pm
Saturday from 6pm
- Charred broccoli salad w/ chilli oil, lemon & toasted almond flakes (v)
- The Gun Chips w/ spicy pomegranate ketchup (v)
- Buffalo cauliflower wings w/ crumbled Shropshire blue (v)
- Sweet potato wedges w/ corriander & lime sour cream (v)
- Beer-battered provolone w/ tomato marmalade (v)
- Nuoc cham cod cheeks w/ crispy shallots, scallions, coriander & red chilli
- Turtle bean chilli fries w/ lime and coriander sour cream & jalapenos
- Buttermilk & cornflake fried chicken thighs w/ honey & toasted almonds
- Black beer & wild boar sausage cassolette
(v) = Vegetarian
Saturday and Sunday
from 1pm 'til 5pm
- To be updated soon -
WILL BE BACK AFTER SUMMER!